Linda Finch is the founding broker and CEO of FINCH & CO Real Estate.
A licensed realtor with over 30 years experience in California and Oklahoma, Linda’s unique skillset and vision have enhanced her clients experience whether buying or selling. One of the first realtors to see the value of home staging in getting top dollar for a sale, Linda was years ahead of the curve by owning and operating her own home staging business for almost ten years. A top negotiator, she has trained all over the world in Paris, New York, Los Angeles, and more.
Basic continuing education is necessary to keep a broker’s license active, but Linda continually goes above and beyond to stay current on the latest trends, innovations, and technology in real estate development, and her many designations truly set her apart. These include:
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist (only 5% hold this designation worldwide)
- CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
- CLHMS: Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- GREEN: Green Education & Membership in the Green Resource Council
- e-Pro: Certified Internet Professional
- ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
- GRI: Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- LTG: Leadership Training Graduate
- PMN: Performance Management Network
- SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- SFR: Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- SRS: Seller Relocation Specialist
- Military Relocation Specialist
- Referral & Relocation Certified
- At Home With Diversity Certified
In addition to her distinguished career, Linda is also the proud mother of twin daughters Hillary and Amanda. Raising twins as a single mom, Linda brought the girls with her to open houses, wrote pretend contracts with them at McDonalds’ lunches, and encouraged them to interact with clientele. All this foundational training served them well, as both women are now established in the real estate business themselves — Hillary as a licensed agent in New York City and Amanda as a successful interior designer in Los Angeles. FINCH & CO is - and always will be - a family business.
One of Linda’s passions is travel. A total foodie, she loves experiencing cuisine and cultures from all over the world with her husband Ray: mushy peas from Dublin, green chiles from Santa Fe, and eggs benedict from Le Parker Meridien in New York City.
Linda is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Oklahoma Association of Realtors, the Women's Council of Realtors, the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors, the Edmond Board of Realtors. Linda sits on the boards of the Oklahoma Association of Realtors and the Susan G. Komen of Central and Western Oklahoma Foundation.
Approximately 94% of Linda's business comes from repeat clients and referrals. She provides individually-tailored service to every client. With an expansive and meticulous knowledge of all the neighborhoods in the metro-area, Linda prides herself on assisting everyone from the first-time home buyer to the seasoned investor.